Highlights from 2021 for the Next Year in Expedition Vehicles
Dec 23, 2021
2021 was a year of unprecedented trials and milestones from COVID regulations to economic shifts to supply chain challenges.
Despite all of that, there was one thing that remained untouched: the value of independence, autonomy, and connection:
• Independence in doing what we love to do in life when we want to do it,
• Autonomy so we can freely move whenever and wherever we want, and
• Connection, with our environment, with our family members and with nature.
Even with all of that, we at Nimbl have had a remarkable year and would like to take a moment to express our appreciation to all those who have supported us and shared our values of adventure, discovery, and innovation
Over the last year in the Nimbl community, we’ve heard about:
• 1800 sunrises and as many sunsets
• 21,436 cups of coffee
• 2,078 campfires
• 306,221 miles traversed, and
• 37 states travelled (and at least 3 countries)
A Video Celebration for What’s on the Horizon for 2022
It’s what life on the road is all about when you have the perfect travel partner: a vehicle that marries the precision craftsmanship seen on yachts, with the tools and technologies that practically anticipate where your heart may take you.
Which is why we created a video to celebrate 2021 and what’s on the horizon for 2022.